Base, Frame, and Armpad Maintenance
For normal cleaning, wash surface with a soft cloth soaked in mild detergent and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use solvents or abrasive kitchen cleaners.
Balance Fabric Maintenance
For normal cleaning, vacuum fabric as needed. Vacuuming picks up dust and reduces the need for professional cleaning. Do not brush fabric or use a vacuum attachment with a rotary brush. Brushing may permanently damage the nap or change the character of the fabric.
To spot-clean fabric, immediately soak up the stain with a soft absorbent cloth. Do not dry the stain completely or it may set. The longer a stain is allowed to remain on a fabric, the more difficult it is to remove.
For water-based stains such as coffee, soft drinks, fruit juices, or milk use a water-based cleaner (specifically made for cleaning fabric) or a solution of mild (alkaline) warm soapy water (not overly soapy) applied with a damp clean cloth or sponge. Work the cleaner into a lather or foam. Never use hot water; it will set the stain. Avoid scrubbing.
Other Care & Maintenance Considerations
- Do not over-apply water or any liquid solution to fabric. Excessive wetting of the fabric with any liquid solution may result in permanent damage to the material.
- Do not rub too vigorously or you may damage the nap of the fabric or break fibers.
- Soak up all remaining solution and then use another clean cloth or sponge dipped in cool water to remove any residue.
- Let fabric dry thoroughly and then vacuum well before using.
- If large areas are soiled or stain resists cleaning, contact a professional cleaning firm.