Summer is officially here. It’s time to take that long-awaited vacation, to slow down and relax. At home, it’s time to enjoy the warm summer sun and sit back with a nice cool drink. Whether you’re snoozing or entertaining, We’ve gathered five furniture favorites that make us think of summer.
1) Herman Miller’s Outdoor Collection boasts an array of tables, lounge chairs and side chairs, each with a selection of finishes.
2) Ready for play, Bubble Club is sturdy and roomy enough for the whole family. It’s made of flexible plastic, so pile the kids on it for a great photo op.
3) Newly added Nine6 offers a beautiful selection of multifunctional products. The Cypress Loveseat combines beautiful style with architectural lines.
4) Headdemock is a wonderful hammock, created by the Dutch designers at Fatboy. We love the refreshing joy and playful approach they bring to furniture.
5) The perfect fill-in for those summer cookouts or cocktails on the patio. Imagine yourself sipping a cool glass of wine and sitting back in comfort in the Masters Chair. Enjoy!